And the curtain opens....

RugbyPod

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New joiner here...

I'm Pete, just joined up after trading in my R1200RS for a 5 month old GSA Rally TE.

In the West Midlands and know how knowledgeable the forums can be for any given topic. So I'm sure there'll be some SFQ's coming your way...

Catch you soon,
Pete

Oh and one reason for the change of bikes is that the missus is loving going pillion. So the GSA provides a bit more comfort for her. She's even looking at her CBT now...

Pete

Welcome to you both; despite the odd bit of lunacy and entrenched political views this can be both a useful tool and source of entertainment. The modest joining fee is worth its weight in entertainment alone, so don't be shy.

Welcome to you both; despite the odd bit of lunacy and entrenched political views this can be both a useful tool and source of entertainment. The modest joining fee is worth its weight in entertainment alone, so don't be shy.
This is true.

I echo the previous statements, good advice, good build and ride reports, buying and selling, snide comments, piss taking, so come in with a thick skin and a robust sense of humour:D

I'm sure after the 5 figure outlay, another 15 sheets won't hurt too much.

I will no doubt be tapping into the depths of knowledge amd asking questions about what bits to buy.

I can't wait to start a new thread asking "what tyres are best?"...

Greetings & welcome to the forum Pete.....:thumby:

As mentioned already, loads of useful information available....go have a browse & don't forget the 'search' facility :)

As for which are the best tyres......sit back and make sure you have plenty of coffee :green gri

Back
Top Bottom