R1150gsa replacement 90 degree fuel fonnector

ajcarr44@aol.co.uk

Reaction score
Hello, I am changing my 90 degree connector under the tank, can anyone tell me what size clips I require for the connection to the pipe? Many thanks, Ashley

Replace the lot with a set of metal ones from Beemer Boneyard. They're expensive, but worth it - I've used them for 10+ years without an issuee.

Get the extra set that allows you to leave the balance pipe on the bike, rather than spending half an hour trying to thread the needle...

Replace the lot with a set of metal ones from Beemer Boneyard. They're expensive, but worth it - I've used them for 10+ years without an issuee.

Get the extra set that allows you to leave the balance pipe on the bike, rather than spending half an hour trying to thread the needle...

Real quality kit, worth every penny.

Replace the lot with a set of metal ones from Beemer Boneyard

Push long thin screwdriver from the r/h side of bike, locate into fuel connector on l/h side of bike. Push hose pull screwdriver, hose is through. 30 seconds start to finish. :D … And bmw now supply metal male connectors.

It seems Beemer Boneyard no longer post to the UK. I asked them why (June 2022), and they said

With Brexit happening the UK is now requiring independent businesses like ours to apply for a tax license and collect and submit VAT tax from UK customers. We don't do enough business in the UK to go through all of that I'm afraid. You can use a forwarder with a US address or have a friend in the US send it on to you.

Try as I might, my crossover tube was a gnat's crochet away from push/pulling through the gap. I guess different bikes have slightly different sized spaces.

I got metal connectors from Gotham Cycles in Florida through eBay. Top quality. The crossover hose clips supplied for Ashley's tube are 11-13 mm.

With Brexit happening the UK........

Ah yes, Brexit. That old chestnut.

The gift that keeps on giving.:blast

Push long thin screwdriver from the r/h side of bike, locate into fuel connector on l/h side of bike. Push hose pull screwdriver, hose is through. 30 seconds start to finish. :D … And bmw now supply metal male connectors.

My way's much easier... :D

Anyone would think we live in a 3rd world country.

They are available in the U.K.

I bought mine from a company called Tom Parker Ltd, based in Preston.

CLCD170-04V - chrome plated brass coupling with shut off valve 1/4” hose I/d
CLCD230-04V - chrome plated brass insert with shut off valve 1/4” hose I/d

Just Google the part numbers and it should take you direct to their site.

:nenau

Back
Top Bottom