ABR Festival June 22 Experience

Was a good event and the weekend music was brilliant food was good. Plenty to choose from spoiled for choice. Was a good drive down from Scotland roads were really quiet for a change spent way too much money on bike stuff. But will definitely be back next year

Anyone know who was the 'compere' in the Tenere tent for the Ryan F9 talk and others? White hair and beard..

I liked listening to that F9 chap and thought Lyndon Poskitt was a great speaker, however Billy Biketruck came across as a bit of a twat (IMHO)!!!

Yeah. Billy Ward. He was equally as rude and patronising to Ted Simon.

I couldn't believe it when he asked Ryan how much money he made from YouTube. Cringe. He's no Parkinson is he.

I liked listening to that F9 chap and thought Lyndon Poskitt was a great speaker, however Billy Biketruck came across as a bit of a twat (IMHO)!!!

Reason for my question - I was a bit late to the Ryan F9 chat but thought I heard Ryan saying he is naturally a shy person and had to force himself to appear live initially. That Billy chap then made a joke about not asking him about his sexuality...I cringed

Was there a section for classic bikes ?

I got a invite to take my old PD along but could not make it .

Just wondering if there were many older bikes there ?

Reason for my question - I was a bit late to the Ryan F9 chat but thought I heard Ryan saying he is naturally a shy person and had to force himself to appear live initially. That Billy chap then made a joke about not asking him about his sexuality...I cringed

I heard that quip too, and also cringed. Had a brief chat with him pre his show. Nice and down to earth guy.

Attachments

• IMG_5478.jpg
    IMG_5478.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 98
Was there a section for classic bikes ?

I got a invite to take my old PD along but could not make it .

Just wondering if there were many older bikes there ?
VMCC had a stand at the do, there were a few older bikes displayed.

Attachments

• 6D86AEB9-EC2F-4E6B-BF0D-E3DE7D79C2FE.jpg
    6D86AEB9-EC2F-4E6B-BF0D-E3DE7D79C2FE.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 85

Back
Top Bottom