Italian lakes...

Nice one Gerard , keep on enjoying and look after your good lady :thumb2

Fuel, yeah it's crazy..a mate messaged me from The Netherlands a couple of days ago saying that is's 2.50 Euro / litre there :eek:

Nice one Gerard , keep on enjoying and look after your good lady :thumb2

Fuel, yeah it's crazy..a mate messaged me from The Netherlands a couple of days ago saying that is's 2.50 Euro / litre there :eek:

Yup Netherlands is crap...anyone heading through make sure you have enough to get from the boat to Germany..

I guess we paid motorway prices at the Gottardo Sud services...we'll see what its like elsewhere...

Action shot....
8dc541151631518c56dd33bd80e8674b.jpg

A knackering day yesterday....old age does not come alone....but a decent tea, an early night and some bread in the morning did wonders.
7fc6c1b706ca98b596791e9022f9fc7d.jpg

Looks like a nice curry sauce there Gerry, Madras ? :D

Hope you all have a great trip :beerjug:

Looking good, how's the body coping?

Bit concerned about the lack of cold beer photos, only seen one and it wasn't yours! When it's that warm you need a lot of it.

Enjoying this trip Gerrard, but you really need to have red wine with eetilian grub.:101. Then a load of ale to wash it down.:beer:
Good trip though, I'm enjoying your photos. :thumb2

BTW, any single malt in the panniers?

Your are quite right Stu, but at this stage am conscious of being on the bike next morning...

No malt yet....will be on way home, but prices on the boat are hardly a bargain...the Old Poultney looked like a good deal but I'll do more serious research on return...my record is 7 litres....

Enjoying this trip Gerrard, but you really need to have red wine with eetilian grub.:101. Then a load of ale to wash it down.:beer:
Good trip though, I'm enjoying your photos. :thumb2

BTW, any single malt in the panniers?

No, ale to quench your thirst then wine with the grub.

Looking good, how's the body coping?

Bit concerned about the lack of cold beer photos, only seen one and it wasn't yours! When it's that warm you need a lot of it.

Oi! She might be in decent nick for an older woman, but I'm the only one allowed to call her 'the body '.....

Weather looks spot on for you.

A hot day....before we crossed Loch Como on the smart ferry we had to negotiate the hellish roadworks of Lugano....if you are heading near give it a swerve.
Saw 36 degrees at one point.
But finally got to our home for 5 nights.
Looks perfectly agreeable....view from my balcony....
83246ae0179afdaa1775da2b7e824095.jpg
2a0793f6dbe125cbe9bc424c5c816e3a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom