Thread about Ireland moved to politics !

luke scott

Reaction score
For crying out loud. I post a thread in the Irish section about English wanting Irish passports after Brexit. It’s been moved to politics section which of course I can’t access as I’m not a subscriber. So it may be seen as politics but for crying out loud did the moderator really have to move it ? Plenty of stuff that should’ve been moderated over the years wasn’t but now they do this.

Political posts belong in the political section Luke, there is a reason for that hence why it was moved there.

Paul,
For years you championed the lack of moderation on ukgser. It’s well documented. It certainly appears that you pay targeted attention to folk like me that called you out for your posts about COVID during the pandemic. Moving it from the “open” Irish section while it was about Irish passports to the closed “politics” section was just small minded and petty. For more than seventeen years I subscribed happily to the site and benefited from content and items for sale. But as soon as I questioned your comments during the worst days of COVID and said I wouldn’t support you financially as a subscriber your attitude changed.
I’m suspect to stop me seeing replies you’ll probably move this thread as well.

... It certainly appears that you pay targeted attention to folk like me that called you out for your posts about COVID during the pandemic.
Could you please explain what you mean by targeted attention?

Moving it from the “open” Irish section while it was about Irish passports to the closed “politics” section was just small minded and petty.
If that's you opinion then I can't change that. As mentioned above, it belongs in the Politics section, that is the only reason it was moved.

For more than seventeen years I subscribed happily to the site and benefited from content and items for sale. But as soon as I questioned your comments during the worst days of COVID and said I wouldn’t support you financially as a subscriber your attitude changed.
No idea what you are referring to with this one. Why would my attitude towards you change just because you have a different opinion to me.

I’m suspect to stop me seeing replies you’ll probably move this thread as well.
If this thread becomes one about covid or politics it will indeed be moved to the appropriate section.

Can I also just remind you the regional sections were supposed to be just that, For regional postings, ride outs, regular meets etc.

If you have an issue with me maybe you should have dropped me an email.

I’ll screen grab the convo Luke and what’sapp them to you - you can reply here or for a fee I’ll post for you
I'm starting to miss the political shite and the tomfoolery that goes on in the the pub.

Think I might just have to send €15 to Paul's (Radical) Retirement Fund.

S20 5G sent this......

Back
Top Bottom