Todays Good Deed

Boxerboy55

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m enjoying a couple of nights away to keep the wife happy and while tootling up the A939 to Altnaharra I came upon a big cardboard box on the grass verge.

Blow me down with a feather - it’s got a Yodel label. But the delivery address is 18 miles away in a hamlet called Spinningdale.

I dropped it off later to a happy customer. Home was a farm house over a mile off the main road. Post code was spot on but locals had no idea who or where it was intended.

Fuck knows what the Yodel driver was up to. I just can’t see how you can accidentally lose a box in the middle of nowhere. If you’re gonna dump it why not remove the address label.

When you mentioned a big cardboard box on the grass verge I immediately thought you were going to say it was full of puppies! Thankfully it wasn't. Good effort delivering the package, be sure to send an invoice to Yodel. :green gri

Well done, I'll bet there's a picture been sent to the person showing it being "delivered"!

Bought a bike from a house near to there, lovely road either side of the Dornoch Firth

Back
Top Bottom