Revit and a fat belly

leadfarmer

He / Him / That Fucker
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dark Side of the Moon (Haute Loire) France
Anyone got both ?

I’m looking at the Revit Sand 4 but wondering what the cut is like ?

I don’t have what you could call an athletic build, I have a middle aged fat belly

Don’t want to buy a jacket with shoulders like an American footballer so that it will go round my gut

Ta :)

Can’t help I’m afraid as I only have one. In fact I’ve never owned a Revit jacket ;)

Havarssons Wein jacket is perfect.

Similar price point and it has a slider to loosen/tighten belly to chest.

I know not what you asked, but my latest purchase after a lot of trying on.

I have owned a Revit Defender jacket and matching pants for about 5 years, they have proved to be good quality and well made

I'm 6'1" tall, and weigh 15 stones ,I have a medium belly with 38 " waist

Hope that this helps
I can heartily recommend this clothing

I have been wearing a Rev'it Horizon 2 for a few years now.

You will find me in the Guinness Book of Records for eating the most amount of Irish Stew....ever.... in the history of the world.

I have a big belly (but also very stocky up top)

All the jackets have different cuts to them......but I can safely say that the Horizon 2 can accommodate a big gut.

S20 5G sent this......

Anyone got both ?

I’m looking at the Revit Sand 4 but wondering what the cut is like ?

I don’t have what you could call an athletic build, I have a middle aged fat belly

Don’t want to buy a jacket with shoulders like an American footballer so that it will go round my gut

Ta :)

I am also a medium fat ba**ard.

If you look for a manufacturer offering stocky sizes such as Euro 25, 26, 27 you will find that these represent a regular fit round the top but the next size up round the middle.

I.E. a BMW Euro 26 will be have a Euro 52 (GB 42") chest with a Euro 54 (GB 38") waist. Figures are approximately and may vary between manufacturers - but the principle is the same.

Back
Top Bottom