New venue, possibly?

King Rat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Near the Saltbox, but up the lane towards Longford. family run on a small farm... Anna had tea and cake there yesterday after seeing her mum. I shall go and check it out if people are interested in a new venue for a change of scenery, and direction!

Thanks Simon.

All suggestions for good venues are welcomed.

Gerry

Would this be Newlands Farm?

Longford Lane is on a route that I cycle occasionally and I think I passed this a few weeks ago - looks like it's only opened recently. Promising reveiews on Google maps. And a good location for me... -

Technically this would come under the Peak District area and not the East Midlands.

Are you proposing that the very active East Mids section invades the Peak's area in some sort of 'Special Operation'?

We already have insiders, Vulpine2, TimeandTide and MickDB1 who have been working as sleeper cells for some years.

Technically this would come under the Peak District area and not the East Midlands.

Are you proposing that the very active East Mids section invades the Peak's area in some sort of 'Special Operation'?

We already have insiders, Vulpine2, TimeandTide and MickDB1 who have been working as sleeper cells for some years.

We’ve been rumbled!:D

I'm good at sleeping, me. I'm known for it.

Well in that cast how about it is a Peak section do that the East Mids are invited to!

Hi Simon,

I am not aware of any boundaries in section meets and we have been lucky to get visitors from all counties in the East Midlands that includes parts of Peak District.

As you are aware we have also welcomed visitors from Yorkshire; Cambridgeshire; Staffordshire and beyond.

If you make us aware of meets in the Peaks I am sure some of us will enjoy the ride over. :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom