Lead for Connecting Zumo XT to BMW Harness

Steelback3

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey good people,

I bought a lead from Nippy Normans to connect my XT to my 2012 GSA's harness. I found a socket at the front, left hand side below the instrument panel but it doesn't seem to be the socket to connect the XT. Can anyone tell me if they know what this socket is?

Many thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2215.jpeg
    IMG_2215.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 148
Thanks for the reply. It looks like the lead on the right plugs into the back of the headlight housing. Am I missing something?

Thanks PitaNaanRoti. I've had a really good look and feel! The only socket is the one in the picture. Any idea what it is? I guess the previous owner must have changed it for some reason. I'll see if I can get in touch with them. Thanks again!!

Thanks PitaNaanRoti. I've had a really good look and feel! The only socket is the one in the picture. Any idea what it is? I guess the previous owner must have changed it for some reason. I'll see if I can get in touch with them. Thanks again!!

It is NOT on the left hand side. Thats for the OEM fog lights.
It will be on the subframe on the right hand side about mid way up and out, cable tied on. It might be tucked inside if the previous owner has been in there at some point.
Look in the region of the locating pin you should be able to see when looking in.

PitaNaanRoti you're a bloody star!! I found it covered in black and nasty, cable tied behind the horn. Thanks so much for your help!!!:beerjug::beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom