Royal Oak July 18th 6-30pm MONDAY EVENING.

RPMDAKAR

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Following some observations on the poor quality of the food at The Danery the consensus is we should change the venue and the Night we meet to a Monday, the reason being they have a half price menu as shown.
The Royal Oak is a biker friendly establishment with better outside seating if required and better indoor facilities, situated on the Kidderminster to Bridgnorth Road, some 3 miles south of the old venue.

Attachments

• monday madness.jpg
    monday madness.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 167
  • menu.jpg
    menu.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 165
New Venue and not on a Wednesday night sounds good to me but myself and Karen get married on the 16th July so I will not be able to attend. I do hope you get a good turn out and the foods good.

Looks great but I won't be able to make this one as I'll be up in Alaska.

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.......:D

New Venue and not on a Wednesday night sounds good to me but myself and Karen get married on the 16th July so I will not be able to attend. I do hope you get a good turn out and the foods good.

Congratulations to you both ��,have a great day ��.

Royal Oak Meet

Our inaugural meet was a roaster to say the least, but the food passed muster and as our chosen night was half price an even bigger bonus! lots of room inside & out and the staff kept the food on the plate Kev, so no worries about a gravy overcoat!

Back
Top Bottom