Anybody tried this tent - Reactive Outdoor 3 secs

Never tried the reactive outdoors one but it looks very good and they reviews rate it highly, with the discount at the moment I'd be tempted with the 2 tent deal

Good luck. :thumb2 I hope it doesn’t get windy cos it doesn’t look like there’s any way to peg it down. :nenau

Ah, ok, just read the FAQ’s. You can. Pretty light too. :thumb2

Good luck. :thumb2 I hope it doesn’t get windy cos it doesn’t look like there’s any way to peg it down. :nenau

Pegs and guy lines included. :)

Yes, a set of tent pegs and guy ropes comes with every purchase. We'll also provide you a FREE carrying storage bag for your tent!

Full trip report due from Robbi when his turns up. :thumb2

200cm is too short for anyone over 6ft.

My Terra Nova Voyager (200cm) got swapped for the 205cm Superlite, which is just about acceptable for my 6' 3" carcass.

Other than that ... and despite looking like summat out of an 80s Ronco ad, it looks okay for few nights use.

I’ve got the slumit cub 2 and am happy with it ,I do like the idea of two doors though so might get one when the cub2 bites the dust .

Honestly speaking I don’t think you can go far wrong with a tent like this on a campsite. If you were thinking a little higher up a hill then you might want to look for a bit more performance. But why pay for what you’re not going to use - you’ll be fine.

It is interesting that they market it as a tent you can put up and take down on your own. I would be highly surprised if there is any tent of that size that you cannot quite easily manage on your own.

Still waiting for the trip report! :nenau :D
On offer now too. :thumb2

Attachments

• CEE07E2C-DBED-4D5C-9EC6-DD09F7F0ADB9.jpg
    CEE07E2C-DBED-4D5C-9EC6-DD09F7F0ADB9.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 452
Tis the time of year for bargain tents. Music festival season nearly over, holiday camping season drawing to an end, everyone who was going to be buying this year has already bought, if you are going camping next year and haven't got your tent now is the time. Nobody wants them on the shelf over winter.

Back
Top Bottom