What’s needed for Travel to France

If you're coming from Ireland and you are traveling on an Irish Passport then you are a technical EU citizen.

I travelled twice on this route in the last 6 weeks and no one asked for my certificates either on the outwards journeys or the returns.

Masks were not worn either by 99% of the passengers.

Flew Manchester to Carcassonne on Friday, 1 hour flight delay. Took next to no time to get through security, but the girls had to queue for the loos and the bars were very full. Arrived at Carcassonne airport and walked out without anyone asking for anything other than my passport.
Flew back yesterday afternoon, 6 hours from leaving the hotel we were walking through our front door. No complaints about Ryanair from me.
Mark

Flew Manchester to Carcassonne on Friday, 1 hour flight delay. Took next to no time to get through security, but the girls had to queue for the loos and the bars were very full. Arrived at Carcassonne airport and walked out without anyone asking for anything other than my passport.
Flew back yesterday afternoon, 6 hours from leaving the hotel we were walking through our front door. No complaints about Ryanair from me.
Mark

I'm recently back from most countries in Europe, except France, ad nobody was interested in vaccinations, only original V5C..

My squeeze has travelled to France this morning on Eurostar and reports that EVERY PASSENGER had their Covid vaccination certificate examined.

Just my passport checked in Dublin and Cherbourg. Must be just the englanders getting the covid.

Barry

Last day here in Notre dam de Monts. Very little Covid restrictions but then again so much time is spent outside.

Did get pulled by the Gendarmes yesterday for not wearing any gloves. Literally nipped 6 miles down the coast to go over the Passage de Gois at low tide. Got a bollocking at the side of the road and told not to do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom