Three part Austrian jaunt

Wapping

Reaction score
I don’t speak German but as far as I can make out, this will become a three part jaunt around Austria, courtesy of Motorrad & Reisen magazine, starting with the 111 edition. If nothing else, it does appear to show that there is more to Austria than just mountains. Let’s see how it evolves.

d2539437b42fc96641eede97af9953ef.png

838e5cfaa4a401091c5680a4991bfbc9.png

PS The magazine usually publishes free to use ‘Tourcodes’ where you can download very good GPX versions of the jaunts. I can’t see that they have included one for Part 1. Maybe they’ll add it at the end of Part 3?

Just as a side note to Mr Wapping's post, if you are interested in the Magazine itself, it's available on the digital magazine subscription service Readily, they have a free month offering a free months trial. All the usual Motorcycle mags are on their along with things like Motorrad and Reisen.

https://gb.readly.com/products/magazine/motorrad-och-reisen?q=motorrad

If I have made an unwelcome contribution, then a swift correction with the "hammer of moderation" shall be administered. :)

A good tip about the magazine’s availability via Readly. That’s how I get it, along with Motorrad, Alpen Tourer and Motorrad Strassen. Sadly, Motorrad & Reissen is not available via Readly, so I subscribe to that separately.

Back
Top Bottom