MRA navigation icons

Stupid question maybe, but.....is Steve looking at MRA on a phone or tablet screen in the "edit" mode of the app?

That is what my phone screen looks like in editing mode - it has the "Page Menu" button at top right, which gives access to toolkit (for avoidances and such), save, share etc...

IMG_1785-XL.png

If this is the case, then the missing icons are found by clicking on the "Page Menu" button at the top right and selecting options from the dropdown.

In any case, I would recommend using a laptop for heavy duty route editing on MRA if possible as there's more screen real estate and it is easier. I just use the phone/tablet version for zapping routes to my sumo or tweaking existing routes.

Stupid question maybe, but.....is Steve looking at MRA on a phone or tablet screen in the "edit" mode of the app?

That is what my phone screen looks like in editing mode - it has the "Page Menu" button at top right, which gives access to toolkit (for avoidances and such), save, share etc...

IMG_1785-XL.png

If this is the case, then the missing icons are found by clicking on the "Page Menu" button at the top right and selecting options from the dropdown.

In any case, I would recommend using a laptop for heavy duty route editing on MRA if possible as there's more screen real estate and it is easier. I just use the phone/tablet version for zapping routes to my sumo or tweaking existing routes.

I am using PC at home. The page menu button brings up profile, timeline, blog, routes, tracklogs, groups, events and achievements but no toolkit etc?

I have created a ticket with MRA and awaiting a response. Will keep all posted.

TA

Had a response from MRA. They are asking if my screen is zoomed in too far and try pressing ctrl + - keys, however I opened up MRA only to find by some sort of wizardry everything is back to normal.

Not sure what they have done but I did nothing???

Thanks again for the input.

TA Steve

Had a response from MRA. They are asking if my screen is zoomed in too far and try pressing ctrl + - keys, however I opened up MRA only to find by some sort of wizardry everything is back to normal.

Not sure what they have done but I did nothing???

Thanks again for the input.

TA Steve

This has happened to my display on a Laptop on a couple of occasions. I'm sure it's just a technical glitch as it went back to normal after a bit of logging on and off.

Just had a look. I see the same if I’m logged onto the MRA on my iPad. It is different to if u open in OS on my MacBook where I get the icons along the top. I only use the app for transferring routes to the drive app and to my xt so haven’t used it for plotting a whole route. I do my route planning on the MacBook which has the icons the same as wrapping screen shot

I open MyRoute on my iPad Pro and see the icons along the top.

45881f3d7635fb516d8960ba532726bb.png

Where I don’t see them, unless I tap the drop down box, is on my iPhone in the MyRoute app:

46ba50a39d9ec251bd24c34b8723418f.png

728e600ee0ec468d533c42d80abbf1db.png

I don’t know if it’s relevant to the OP but I had a problem with my office laptop.

When writing emails, the font size used to reduce to tiny letters. I could not work out why. In the end, the cause was simple. The laptop has a touch pad built into it. Unknown to me, my fingers were sometimes slipping across the pad, which the laptop interpreted as me reducing the font size. As the laptop then remembered the reduction, it saved it as a preference, meaning that each email I typed thereafter was in the same tiny font. It drove me mad, until I discovered the cause.

Back
Top Bottom