Khulu's Road trip to Assen Motogp via Romania 2022

Khulu

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've just eaten some rather tasty curries, 5 spice rice, bhaji, etc. £22.50 but all you can eat and a huge selection. Think I'll go for a second plateful.
c01e38b86499f13d72771e728dfd16ea.jpg

fb3543cecfb937229a65141f1ad37ae0.jpg

43d56a35dc670af45ee93112a6f1ce26.jpg

Price of meals has gone up considerably. But it is a nice offering you get

I've just eaten some rather tasty curries, 5 spice rice, bhaji, etc. £22.50 but all you can eat and a huge selection. Think I'll go for a second plateful.

That looks like your on the NSF terminal. Have a good trip.

Picture #1 = Windie licker ;)

Thanks for the jacket at the raffle by the way :thumby:

Have a great trip Iain, ride safe and keep the reports and photographs coming :thumb2

Good to see you at the weekend. Thank you for the raffle prizes :thumb2

:beerjug:

Have a great trip Iain, ride safe and keep the reports and photographs coming :thumb2

Good to see you at the weekend. Thank you for the raffle prizes :thumb2

:beerjug:
My pleasure Micky. Took 45 minutes in the passport check queue to get out of Rotterdam. 424 miles today and the last 60 in the black forest were fun. The rest were all fighting trucks. Most gasthofs here close on a Monday-4th attempt got me one. Heading to Interlaken tomorrow after breakfast.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

My pleasure Micky. Took 45 minutes in the passport check queue to get out of Rotterdam. 424 miles today and the last 60 in the black forest were fun. The rest were all fighting trucks. Most gasthofs here close on a Monday-4th attempt got me one. Heading to Interlaken tomorrow after breakfast.

My photos won't upload so I may have to resort to a write up post tour!

You'll be getting very close to that Special Operation going on next door. Are you joining the Azov battalion?

Keep on it Iain :thumb

Was good to see you at Dent and I'm glad that you are finally on your way east, have a great trip and watch out for mad dogs in Romania :D

Here's a pic of you leaving Dent for the ferry...Bon voyage.:beerjug:
Oh, and try not to get any more parking tickets.:D

Attachments

• IMG_20220522_114327351.jpg
    IMG_20220522_114327351.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 107
Picture 1 i'm stealing that to put on my mantlepiece to keep the grandkids away from the fire:eek:

Enjoy, better when you can avoid the long motorway days. Should be a good recovery from the weekend :beerjug:

Good the ferry went well and thats done with for now

Enjoy, better when you can avoid the long motorway days. Should be a good recovery from the weekend :beerjug:

Good the ferry went well and thats done with for now
Ta Alastair. I still can't get photos to upload. I'll try from Interlaken.

Back
Top Bottom