Ibis Budget - St Omer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wapping

Reaction score
This, for a budget hotel, is pretty good and (not least) popular on these pages.

Unless it is being closed for a re-fit, it looks like it’s closing its doors from the end of October. The website is taking no bookings after then but the other Ibis / Accor hotels in the town are.

Hopefully I am wrong.

==========

Edit…..

See post #5

Looks like they just spent a load of cash on the Mercure, converting from the former Le Bretagne.

Hopefully just a refit or a booking system malfunction. It's a good location to head for after a tea time Tunnel.

I noticed that the Mercure (I have never stayed there) had received a revamp.

Hopefully the Ibis Budget won’t be closed or, if it’s sold, will go to another chain who can keep the concept going. The Budget was really good value, with a good car park and easy access to the town by foot.

Thanks for the tip, Tommy Gun.

This, for a budget hotel, is pretty good and (not least) popular on these pages.

Unless it is being closed for a re-fit, it looks like it’s closing its doors from the end of October. The website is taking no bookings after then but the other Ibis / Accor hotels in the town are.

Hopefully I am wrong.

Looks like they just spent a load of cash on the Mercure, converting from the former Le Bretagne.

Hopefully just a refit or a booking system malfunction. It's a good location to head for after a tea time Tunnel.

Whatever the hiatus was, the Ibis website is now once again taking bookings for the Budget hotel, beyond the end of October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom