LED H7

Howard J

Who?
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend where and what LED H7’s for my 2011 RT , looking for a more cost effective solution than the cyclops LED’s, I’ve trawled through Amazon with no joy trying to find a shallow fit style that are CANBUS compatible, thanks.

Can anyone recommend where and what LED H7’s for my 2011 RT , looking for a more cost effective solution than the cyclops LED’s, I’ve trawled through Amazon with no joy trying to find a shallow fit style that are CANBUS compatible, thanks.

I use these guys, I have the LED on my 05 RT no problem with the canbus system but don't know if its the same on the 2011 system. Amazing light field. I had an MOT fail due to one of the coming loose and angling to high, BMW corrected and all passed on re test.

https://www.ledperf.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyOnCpbeR-QIVrY9oCR2qIwwiEAMYAiAAEgLb1PD_BwE

Thanks for that, I have actually just purchase 3 of their super white non led bulbs :thumb

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with them, re quality, delivery etc, etc.

I'm looking to replace a few of the bulbs on my R1100RT

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with them, re quality, delivery etc, etc.

I'm looking to replace a few of the bulbs on my R1100RT

I've an HID set up which was fitted to my 11RT. It's sitting on a garage shelf doing nowt. You're welcome to it if you want to pick it up?

Back
Top Bottom