LED H7

Howard J

Who?
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend where and what LED H7’s for my 2011 RT , looking for a more cost effective solution than the cyclops LED’s, I’ve trawled through Amazon with no joy trying to find a shallow fit style that are CANBUS compatible, thanks.

I think I have an unused one in the shed - not cyclops branded but the same model they use- if it's any use I can dig it out...

Can anyone recommend where and what LED H7’s for my 2011 RT , looking for a more cost effective solution than the cyclops LED’s, I’ve trawled through Amazon with no joy trying to find a shallow fit style that are CANBUS compatible, thanks.

Just seeing this now. Have you solved?

My HID just went out on my K25 camhead I just bought and installed this one off of fleabay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1417853822...0eRJFu5QNS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

JVB recommended it to me on advrider. Installed easily and works like a champ. They come in pairs, so I've got an extra one (but I'm in the US). They even have little cooling fans.

How long were they in for? What was the light like from them?

How long were they in for? What was the light like from them?

The first set was about 18 months, it was the high beam side of the unit that went (go figure)

the replacement lamp was in for about 6 months before i sold the bike.

Incandescent vs LED , no comparison, the LED blew the incandescent into the long grass

I taped the upper portion of the headlight just to keep the beam low as it sits so high on the hexhead lol

Back
Top Bottom