Classic 70s Bikes

mad-dawg

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Cat sitting for my daughter near Chesterfield and went to a newly opened bike showroom nearby.
They have moved from Sheffield to the new address and i had a very enjoyable hour on Saturday admiring some stunning bikes with free beer and sandwiches

Anyway the official opening event is Saturday 16 and it sounds like a good day out.

Typically I will miss it because i will be in a queue at Leeds Bradford airport. See below

Join us on the 16th July 2022, the official open day for Steel City Classics and Indian Motorcycle Sheffield, for a whole host of bike-related activities including refreshments, music and a massive selection of quality classic motorcycles and new Indian Motorcycles.

Indian Motorcycle will be supporting the event with pro flat track racer - George Pickering's FTR Hooligan Race Bike alongside the famous wall of death bike used on 'Guy Martin's wall of death' on Channel 4. There will also be 25% off Apparel and Accessories in stock on the day.

Also available on the day:
- 2022 Indian Motorcycle model year line up
- Book your demo
- One Day Only Classic Motorcycle Sale.
- 50+ Classic Motorcycles
- Classic Indian Motorcycle Display
- Feature bikes - FTR Hooligan race bike, Wall of Death bike
- Bell Helmet Giveaway
- Food and Drink
- Music
- Prize giveaway including Indian Motorcycle Merchandise
- 25% off Indian accessories and clothing in stock.
- Exhibitor Stands
- Charity fundraiser for Breast cancer.
- IMR Rally
- Lots, lots more...

Don't miss out on a day of biker action filled with giveaways and one day only prices.

Please call us on 01142525400 for full information.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Address:
Steel City Classics,
Sheffield Rd,
Unstone
S41 9EH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. It would make a great ride out for me.... I plan on going! ;)

Thanks, I've been into Steel City Classics a time or two over the years so I might well pop over for this.

Back
Top Bottom