Connected cradle with analogue dash

Moosehead84

Reaction score
So I’ve finally bitten the bullet and ordered a cradle.

I went into an (unnamed) motorrad dealer and asked about the functionality of the app in the cradle with my analogue (pre tft) dash and was told I wouldn’t get much use out of the app or wonder wheel?

How true is this and is anyone running a cradle with an dials dash to tell me different….

Dan

You will get wheel integration, but no info from the TFT obviously.

So you can pair the phone just to your headset.

This is what I did, as I didnt control music through the TFT.

Ah perfect. Can I control music through the wheel? Does the app facilitate Spotify akin to the nav vi? And answer phone calls? They are the only 2 things I don’t know about!

Ah perfect. Can I control music through the wheel? Does the app facilitate Spotify akin to the nav vi? And answer phone calls? They are the only 2 things I don’t know about!

no you need the TFT for the music integration etc.

This may be a silly question, but how does the phone app connect to the bike?
I too have a 2016 TE with a non-TFT dash - if I'm reading this right, there is asuggestion that the phone app can be controlled by the wonder wheel ...
Or have I read it wrong??

I have a 2016 with no tft and the wonder wheel. In the app I can use the mapping functions including entering destination with the wonder wheel. I can also access most bike data (no lean angle data). Unfortunately however, there is no music control.

Look in to the wonderlinq. 3rd party version that works very well with multiple maps and music supported

Back
Top Bottom