Most expensive widdle in Scotland?

386 mile round trip fer a toastie! Good to get about! Know what you mean about the A9 but 10 and a half hours round trip as it was! Too old to make it any longer by using alternatives! Also spent 60 odd quid on juice....a consideration nowadays? Theres always plenty of decent hills to gaze upon from the A9, even if it is fairlyboring. If I have time I use the 'old' A9 as much as poss. Are you going away again soon?

I float out of Newcastle next Tuesday but haven't really decided on where yet...I just know that I have to meet Maureen 3 weeks later in Bulgaria :beerjug:

Supermarkets are your friend.

The thing about Euroland pay as you go bogs is the Romanian Crone actually cleans, not so in the U.K.

Today, 25th July, 30p in public loo beside harbour in Stornaway. Not on bike though, with wife in old VW T25/3 depending on your appreciation of these things.

Political commentary or?

Got caught short in Edinburgh late one night some years ago.
I'm not proud of the fact that I pee'd on the monstrous waste of money that is the Scottish Parliament building.

Well, not very...

(And it was free)

Got caught short in Edinburgh late one night some years ago.
I'm not proud of the fact that I pee'd on the monstrous waste of money that is the Scottish Parliament building.

Well, not very...

(And it was free)

at last, a worthy use for it.

Back
Top Bottom