Germany Harz region b&b

Just come back from a trip to Berlin and stayed in the beautiful Harz region for 3 nights. I can thoroughly recommend https://pensionroseneck.com/pension-roseneck-(en).html#guesthouse
Perfect location for exploring the region and the local town has plenty to offer in the evenings.

I used it a few years back when we were on tour and we stayed here for a couple of nights, there were fourteen of us. The owner then was a chap an ex-pat called Greg, but he was thinking of selling up, is he still there? He was a really nice guy, a brit touring alone on his Ducati stuffed it on the mountains and broke his leg, Greg went out of his way to help this guy out and get things sorted.

The location is great for ride outs and the local town was good at night ......

:thumb2

I used it a few years back when we were on tour and we stayed here for a couple of nights, there were fourteen of us. The owner then was a chap an ex-pat called Greg, but he was thinking of selling up, is he still there? He was a really nice guy, a brit touring alone on his Ducati stuffed it on the mountains and broke his leg, Greg went out of his way to help this guy out and get things sorted.

The location is great for ride outs and the local town was good at night ......

:thumb2

It is a German chap called Nabil who runs it with his family now (rides an R1250GSA). He really went out of his way during my stay, to give me information on the best roads and places to visit. Will definitely stay there again.

Back
Top Bottom