Harley "curious"

I’ll have a lovely super glide sport up for sale, probably by the end of this week……:beerjug:

:D In fairness, it didn’t miss a beat on the W&W trip, it was great. Perhaps I should have put the other seat on it which I have. Thank God you had the air hawk with you! It was brilliant :thumb and will be back with you this week, thanks again!:beerjug:

Noooooooooo!

Can’t believe you’re going to let your soft Welsh arse be the ruin of that rather lovely bike! :eek::D

Plenty of good aftermarket seats out there Johno, which could solve your problems. The OE seat on the RKS wasn’t that comfortable for me, but the Mustang I put on is much better, so it is worth trying a couple of options before you make any final decision!

Noooooooooo!

Can’t believe you’re going to let your soft Welsh arse be the ruin of that rather lovely bike! :eek::D

Plenty of good aftermarket seats out there Johno, which could solve your problems. The OE seat on the RKS wasn’t that comfortable for me, but the Mustang I put on is much better, so it is worth trying a couple of options before you make any final decision!

:D That’s not why I’m selling it. I know I could sort the seat out. Need to clear some space and finish another project. So this and the Bonnie will be going this summer…………..I think:blast

Back
Top Bottom