short video of our ride into the Amazon

simon thomas

www.2ridetheworld.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

thought I'd post a short video clip (first time I've done this) of our entry into the Amazon, yep,before it got all horrible and painfull.

into the amazon

Let us know what you think. The file size is small only 1.47MB

ride safe
Simon T :beer:

Great to see you in action!!

Hi Guys.. Loved it great to see you in action!

Hope your mending well and lisa's felling better

Steve

nice bit of video by the way that tyre needed changing badly (lifting into boat) hardly any tread left at all...LOL :wave :wave :hogroast

It's so good to see you're healing quickly! Keep it going guys!

Ride safe, Margus :thumb

well for the next few weeks, I'm just going to be sat in front of the computer waiting for my neck to heal.

Can't wait to get back on the bike.

Next appointment is Thursday for my remaining stitiches to come out...mmmm, can't wait.

Cheers Guys
Simon T :beer:

Post's

Hi Simon

Just to say I have enjoyed reading of you and Lisa's Adventures,Sorry to here of your mishap on the bridge.

Wishing you a Full and Speedy recovery

Regd's K :thumb

Excellent video. Dont let Principle Management (U2) see it though. They stopped the production of a two hour film of a charity ride on route 66 because of the use of their musac :mcgun :mcgun

Septic said:
Wicked video great to see you playin in the dirt
hope you get well soon mate take it easy.

stevie :thumb
Good work, that gets me motivated on a cold November morning. Enjoy yourseleves and take care. Cheers, Andy

Excellent to view on a day we in the UK are waiting for the first serious snow of the winter.

Get well soon Simon :thumb

Like the moon landing......

That's not really the amazon,it's a disused quarry outside Redditch,come on,come clean before we find out for real.You know you want to :D

Back
Top Bottom