Mini break adventure

Bounce

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So I've got a few days off until I go back to work, so I'm heading over to have an explore next week.

Monday night I'm staying @ The Old Rectory Hotel, Crickhowell, NP8 1PH.

Tuesdays ride will roughly be:
Brecon - Beulah - Tregaron - Elan Valley area - Rhayader - Llanidloes - Dylife - Penegoes - Hellfire Pass - Bala - Capel Celyn.....then over to Llanengan to stay with a friend over night.

Weds ride will roughly be:
Llanengan - Beddgelert - Waunfawr - Pen Y Pass - Bronaber - Dolgellau - Mach Loop - Tywyn - Aberdyfi - Pennal - Staylittle....then over to Glasbury to stay at The Black Mountain Lodge

Stopping @ various points of interest for piccies et al.

So....if you're out & about & see a white 1290 SA-T, then that'll be me looking windswept & interesting on my mini break adventure :D

Or if you're close by & out for a ride, let me know ;)

Sounds like a cracking ride Keith I’m sure you will have fun, would love to join you for a day but alas duty calls :mad:

Sounds like a cracking ride Keith I’m sure you will have fun, would love to join you for a day but alas duty calls :mad:

Cheers Steve

Truly fantastic roads and country . You will have fun

That's the plan - a leisurely ride to see lots.

Cant join, I'll be en route to Sids Tuesday, with a screw in the tyre!

Trust me, I really want to go to Sids....but circumstances dictated otherwise.

Hi Keith, hope you are well.

As know you are always welcome to pop in here for coffee and scones/cake if passing, you can even overnight here if you wish :thumb2

Enjoy your run out :thumb2

So I've got a few days off until I go back to work, so I'm heading over to have an explore next week.

Brecon - Beulah - Tregaron - Elan Valley area - Rhayader - Llanidloes - Dylife - Penegoes - Hellfire Pass - Bala - Capel Celyn.....then over to Llanengan to stay with a friend over night.

Llanengan - Beddgelert - Waunfawr - Pen Y Pass - Bronaber - Dolgellau - Mach Loop - Tywyn - Aberdyfi - Pennal - Staylittle....then over to Glasbury to stay at The Black Mountain Lodge

So....if you're out & about & see a white 1290 SA-T, then that'll be me looking windswept & interesting on my mini break adventure :D

I'm planning on heading to Aberystwyth (from just below Carmarthen) for a cuppa and cake, maybe Fish and Chips too over the weekend, I'll give you a jaunty "nod" if we pass,

you are welcome to call in here too, should you wish, but be warned - we have a houseful at present (hence my desire to escape on the bike)

Excellent ride, thanks for posting.

Best ride in along time. Did day one over two days. Absolutley stunning.

I'll be trying to escape at the weekend as there's going to be a house full.
Thats part of my local play area so if you see a well used ex-ORS 1250 then wave.

Back
Top Bottom