Just bought a high mileage NC750X manual

Some mileage..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220828-114057_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-114057_Facebook.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 354
That's great value motorbiking. Excellent, bike looks in top condition too :thumb

Sore arse methinks.
If he as on a OE seat..
Funnily enough, I have just advertised SHAD seats for these on here. I got them predominantly to make the wife more comfy,as she is very picky, but having been out for a spin this weekend she reckons she wants her Airhawk anyway which makes them a bit wasted!

Funnily enough, I have just advertised SHAD seats for these on here. I got them predominantly to make the wife more comfy,as she is very picky, but having been out for a spin this weekend she reckons she wants her Airhawk anyway which makes them a bit wasted!

Airhawk for me as well..

Attachments

• 20220630_141725.jpg
    20220630_141725.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 262
84.5 MPG over 182.6 miles
Hungerford to Bognor Regis & back.
Superb for any bike, let alone a 750cc Automatic..
I have one. Do not believe everything you see. It's still the best fuel consumption of any bike out there, but knock 10% off it to get a true figure. Generally Honda Speedos lie by near enough 10%. E.G. Honda X-ADV 9.8% with new tyres.

I have one. Do not believe everything you see. It's still the best fuel consumption of any bike out there, but knock 10% off it to get a true figure. Generally Honda Speedos lie by near enough 10%. E.G. Honda X-ADV 9.8% with new tyres.

I filled the tank up & ran it dry.
( testing b4 a trip )
And the figures were more or less as the dash said..

I filled the tank up & ran it dry.
( testing b4 a trip )
And the figures were more or less as the dash said..

Yes, as the dash said, but I think you may have misunderstood me. Speedo and Mileometer are near enough 10% out, so it flatters your economy by near enough 10%, unless you have made an allowance for this in your calculations.

Over 1200km last weekend, riding the shit out of it, mine used a true 4.4 litres per 100km, which in obsolete units is circa 65.1 miles to the imperial gallon.
My friends identical machine on the same trip was, for some reason, much better than mine, but I cannot quantify it. At each stop, it took on board 2 euros less to fill it.

Now the motor on my 2022 manual NC has done 2000 miles the real world consumption is 85-90mpg calculated on the basis of volume of fuel used for a given mileage rather than from the bike display, which shows around 5-8mpg less. Have to say one of the best overall bikes for my needs, which over the years has changed I guess.

Back
Top Bottom