Just bought a high mileage NC750X manual

MarkShelley

Very similar to Paolo Maldini
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just bought one with 70K on it. In good condition considering. I wouldn’t usually buy a bike with so many miles on it but I reckon these will last. Let’s face it, they are impossible to thrash due to the rev limiter. I had a 2019 DCT version a while back but really didn’t like the DCT. When the arthritis in my left hand just gets too bad I may give it up completely. The farkling begins!

love this model. nice buy

47k miles at its first MOT, brilliant. A bike being used for what it was made for. I find myself looking at these bikes, trunk and high MPG would be so handy!

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Yep, that looks to be in great condition --- so it has obviously been well looked after

Enjoy your new to you bike

The only issue is that the low rev limit makes for a comparatively small rev range and that impacts your overtaking opportunities. Still, if you aren't out to overtake everything in sight they are unbelievably good on fuel.

The only issue is that the low rev limit makes for a comparatively small rev range and that impacts your overtaking opportunities. Still, if you aren't out to overtake everything in sight they are unbelievably good on fuel.

Oh, I know they are not the most exciting bike on Earth! :D

Loving mine..
DCT version though..

And the Frunk is great..

Attachments

• 20220630_141740.jpg
    20220630_141740.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 634

three years ive had mine and i still do it :D

Just flogged the genuine Honda luggage as the pannier shape is just daft. That means the bike now owes me the grand sum of £1300 :D

Just did my first tank refill approx 15 miles after fuel warning was displayed. I had covered 216 miles and it has averaged 86mpg! If the 14.1 litre capacity is correct there must have been a couple of litres left so I expect 250 mile range may just be possible. Admittedly, I have mainly been pootling around with odd bits of motorway at 70mph, but well impressed with that.

Mine ran out of fuel at 252 miles.
I proposely ran it out of fuel. ( had a 4 ltr can in my top box)
So I know b4 I ride it around France in September ...

84.5 MPG over 182.6 miles
Hungerford to Bognor Regis & back.
Superb for any bike, let alone a 750cc Automatic..

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1659904347522.jpg
    FB_IMG_1659904347522.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 509
  • FB_IMG_1659904362680.jpg
    FB_IMG_1659904362680.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 510
Just did my first tank refill approx 15 miles after fuel warning was displayed. I had covered 216 miles and it has averaged 86mpg! If the 14.1 litre capacity is correct there must have been a couple of litres left so I expect 250 mile range may just be possible. Admittedly, I have mainly been pootling around with odd bits of motorway at 70mph, but well impressed with that.

came back from kirkcowan scottish borders

as i reached the b and b it started flashing - went into the town 3 miles and back on the way out tried to use the petrol station but shut (i didnt know it was pay at pump)

so another half mile x2

juiced it this morning 11 litres (!) then did there to here 209 miles

so 216 on 11 litres and was not hanging about

usually get early 70s

thats nuts

Back
Top Bottom