Service kit

Adventurefankk

Reaction score
Hi all where is the best place in the uk for service kits and bits for my 1150 gsa ? Thanks in advance I’ll have to get them sent to Ireland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate head into your local motor factors and ask them to get you Mahle filters.
Oil filter -OC91
Air filter -LX 578.
Fuel filter -KL 145..
The oil I've been using is Mannol 20w-50 again most motor factors have it. I've been using it for the past few years and the bike is still going strong.
Hope this helps

My local motor factors Bradshaw's get them for me and they are pennies compared OEM and are the same as the OEM except Bmw isn't on them .

Hey mate head into your local motor factors and ask them to get you Mahle filters.
Oil filter -OC91
Air filter -LX 578.
Fuel filter -KL 145..
The oil I've been using is Mannol 20w-50 again most motor factors have it. I've been using it for the past few years and the bike is still going strong.
Hope this helps

My local motor factors Bradshaw's get them for me and they are pennies compared OEM and are the same as the OEM except Bmw isn't on them .

Great Post. :)

Oil filter -OC91
Air filter -LX 578.
Fuel filter -KL 145..
Hope this helps

Thanks for that dub much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oil filter -OC91
Air filter -LX 578.
Fuel filter -KL 145..
Hope this helps

Thanks for the Mahle Part Numbers.

Valvoline oil also widely available in motor factors in Ireland, (maybe not in Taiwan)
"All-Climate" 20w50 €29 for 5litres. (Valvoline VR1 much more expensive.)
NGK plugs from any motorbike shop.
Conti alternator belt also available in motor factors.
Ferodo pads not so easy to find.

Valvoline oil also widely available in motor factors in Ireland, (maybe not in Taiwan)
"All-Climate" 20w50 €29 for 5litres. (Valvoline VR1 much more expensive.)
NGK plugs from any motorbike shop.
Conti alternator belt also available in motor factors.
Ferodo pads not so easy to find.

Good alternative to the Mannol oil thanks for that.
EBC brake pads available from most bike shops . Cotters in Dublin have a substantial stock best price and will post

I tend to like the ferodo as they wear out themselves rather than your discs

BUT Beware where you buy them There are so many EBC / Ferodo fakes out there and GoldFren No!!! Just NO!!!!

I doubt I'd spot a fake brake pad. I'd better stick with reliable suppliers.
Now you mention it .. last set of rear Ferodos I bought didn't have a fatter inner pad.
I've seen German sites (damn Brexit!) offer Lucas and TRV (TVR?) branded pads.
Thanks for Cotters tip. I must investigate that site.

Current task is to find injector o-rings. Bit embarrassing to call to Keary's for just four o-rings.
Trying to cure an air leak. Still present after refurb of LH throttle body.

Back
Top Bottom