77 not sunset strip

I like that Dave.

Did you buy it in good running order or was there much work required to bring it up to scratch?

I've often thought about the kick start on a big bugger like this, 1200cc if I'm right. Must be hard work or
is it down to a certain technique or nack?

PS, I bet it sounds nice.:thumb2

I like that Dave.

Did you buy it in good running order or was there much work required to bring it up to scratch?

bought it from a guy who was a gun maker so definitely no mis matched bolts he's been through the gearbox fitting an Andrews taller first gear , s and s oil pump , super e carb it runs so well starts on the first kick , and as an added bonus even has brakes that work

I've often thought about the kick start on a big bugger like this, 1200cc if I'm right. Must be hard work or
is it down to a certain technique or nack?

PS, I bet it sounds nice.:thumb2

first kick ,no effort needed the previous owner said he can't understand why you see people jumping on kick starts , standing on them from the seat this one starts with one easy kick

bought it from a guy who was a gun maker

Hope you haven’t shot yourself in the foot buying this then.. :D

Any oil leaks? :nenau

Check out Shadetree Surgeon on YouTube as he tried to ride an old Shovel across America recently on a 4000 mile road trip… it didn’t make it. :D

That blue tank would look nice with a period correct AMF paint job. :thumb2

Attachments

• 1F69B145-F230-4559-922A-92651FA3E17F.jpeg
    1F69B145-F230-4559-922A-92651FA3E17F.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 165
Hope you haven’t shot yourself in the foot buying this then.. :D

Any oil leaks? :nenau

Check out Shadetree Surgeon on YouTube as he tried to ride an old Shovel across America recently on a 4000 mile road trip… it didn’t make it. :D

That blue tank would look nice with a period correct AMF paint job. :thumb2
no oil leaks , id be happy to ride this anywhere and the blue tank is going to get rattle can grey to at least blend in

I love these seats but I always feel they look a tad high. You may be happy with it, but I'm asking is there any way
of shortening the stem. IMHO it would look much better, but if you're happy with it please tell me to fcuk off.:D

no oil leaks , id be happy to ride this anywhere and the blue tank is going to get rattle can grey to at least blend in

Classy Grey is the best look on an old Harley. :thumb2

Attachments

• 309D695B-EF60-4FA3-BE97-B8606D8A4105.jpg
    309D695B-EF60-4FA3-BE97-B8606D8A4105.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 153
I love these seats but I always feel they look a tad high. You may be happy with it, but I'm asking is there any way
of shortening the stem. IMHO it would look much better, but if you're happy with it please tell me to fcuk off.:D

My thought too or swap it out for a proper Electra Glide buddy seat :D

That seat is Bob on…. I’d leave well alone…..it’s perfect for the bike.

Back
Top Bottom