Saturday breakfast Saturday 6th August

great venue, Cheers Gerry for organising:beerjug: Tuffty and Rob for a great ride-out around Staffordshire

I mentioned there was a bike meet nearby… did I mention it was actually IN the church… you missed a treat! 30 Brit bikes packed inside the church at Wilne

I don’t want to preach to the unconverted but there’s a lesson here for all of you….

It’s in again tomorrow 10-4pm

I must have become Dyslexic!

I misread the village as Wine and could not find it on a map. :blast

great venue, Cheers Gerry for organising:beerjug: Tuffty and Rob for a great ride-out around Staffordshire

Indeed, a very enjoyable post brekkie ride. Coffee and cake at Hollys boat was a bonus (thanks Tufty). Turned out to be a lovely day for a spin - I disappeared a bit too soon en route to Alrewas because, like a trusting fool, I believed my GPS when it wanted to cut a corner and promptly headed off into a housing estate... So I turned it off and followed my nose back to Ashbourne. Huzzah!

Indeed, a very enjoyable post brekkie ride. Coffee and cake at Hollys boat was a bonus (thanks Tufty). Turned out to be a lovely day for a spin - I disappeared a bit too soon en route to Alrewas because, like a trusting fool, I believed my GPS when it wanted to cut a corner and promptly headed off into a housing estate... So I turned it off and followed my nose back to Ashbourne. Huzzah!

I did wonder where you'd got to. I would have sent you on the right path, but you disappeared.

Glad you got home okay!

Back
Top Bottom