Decent meet up - Wokingham Tuesday evenings

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
At the recommendation of Jon (Blues n Twos) I went along to a pretty good bike meet this evening.

About 150 people, a LOT more bikes than I expected, and some really interesting stuff too. KH500, HII750, lots of old stuff, new Brough, an electric whatsit....

The site is outside Wokingham, at the Pinewood Centre. Apart from the many bikes there was a great clubhouse with bar, outside picnic seating etc etc.

I got there at 7:15 and it was cooking. Not a bad spot for future meets??

Here we go - https://www.pinewoodbarandcafe.co.uk/our-events

Saw some decent bikes and also this skanky R18.... :D:beerjug:

Attachments

• Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Picture4.jpg
    Picture4.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 127
Skanky! :eek: :D

Some incredible bikes. Did you see the two disc brakes on each side of the front wheel :eek:

It’s your first picture. What a bike :eek:

Jon

Indeed I did.

The TRD was nice to see, quite unusual, and amongst the many Triumphs it was good to see a decent collection of Jap muscle bikes, are those ZXRs? Anyway,a great mix.

This is just up the road from me. Always see plenty of Bikes heading over there when the weather is decent.

I was born in Wokingham many years ago and spent a lot of time at The Cricketers in Warfield which my grandparents ran in the 50’s and 60’s. Haven’t been back there in decades unfortunately

I was born in Wokingham many years ago and spent a lot of time at The Cricketers in Warfield which my grandparents ran in the 50’s and 60’s. Haven’t been back there in decades unfortunately

A little different now. Basically a new town been built around the outside of the old town. The once quaint and quiet market town it ain’t!

A little different now. Basically a new town been built around the outside of the old town. The once quaint and quiet market town it ain’t!

I used to live in Crowthorne until 2001, and traffic in Wokingham was grim enough before all the new housing.

Back
Top Bottom