New Mandello V1000 has wings!

Wings! I didn't have time to watch the complete video. I wonder if they can be overridden on a hot day?

I'd be very interested to take a test ride on one of these.

My missus seems to have lost interest in coming on spins/trips.....so I don't really need the big VFR1200X anymore.

This V100 looks like it could be a great bit of (comfortable) craic!!

And it's a shafty

S20 5G sent this......

Nice video, although it doesn't give us a bit more info such as horse power, overall weight, seat height, luggage options etc.

I had one on order but decided to get a refund on the deposit until I know when it is gonna appear!

Don’t know about wings but I think it needs a clod on it, looks like it’s leaking from the front engine cover :nod

First time I've had a good look at v100 videos and specs. Starting to get interested...
Pics of the prototype bikes show that they have an engine casing that lacks the fitting/port where the oil weep is coming from on this bike. Looks like something of an afterthought - wonder what it's for?
Looking forward to seeing this bike in the metal

Flaperoonies? On an inherently unstable motorcycle? Are they mad?

Accident waiting to happen...

Flaperoonies? On an inherently unstable motorcycle? Are they mad?

Accident waiting to happen...

How are the "flaps" fundamentally any different to the winglets either side of the screen on loads of adventure tourers (Stelvio NTX, GS Adv etc etc)?

Why, in gods name, would any manufacturer launch a bike that would make them liable for "an accident waiting to happen" (i.e. likely to put them out of business through legal and reputational damages) without exhaustive testing to prove otherwise?

Most important question, WHY does somebody with zero knowledge of aerodynamics and motorcycle design (I mean actual knowledge, not "I once put a load of house bricks in my top box and suffered the tank slapper from hell") and zero access to the test data and methodology used by the manufacturer, feel like they know more than these people??

Rhetorical questions by the way, please don't answer:rolleyes:

Why, in gods name, would any manufacturer launch a bike that would make them liable for "an accident waiting to happen" (i.e. likely to put them out of business through legal and reputational damages) without exhaustive testing to prove otherwise?

Rhetorical questions by the way, please don't answer:rolleyes:

Motorcycles are dangerous, each and every one of them has the potential to terminate your life while riding, whether that is the fault of the rider or the power of the bike or some other driver who say “sorry mate, I didn’t see you”. Motorcycles have way too much power for todays roads anyway but I don’t see any manufacturers fighting a law suit because of this!

I genuinely like the look of this thing

Just looked at the specs and being honest i am put off by them

115BHP ist exactly thrilling and 77 Ft pounds of torque is pretty underwhelming and i cant find the weight but i suspect it is quite heavy

I guess its horses for courses but describing it as a sport tourer with an emphasis on sport is misleading

It might be very nice to ride and bimble along down to the pub on a sunday lunchtime ....

I genuinely like the look of this thing

Just looked at the specs and being honest i am put off by them

115BHP ist exactly thrilling and 77 Ft pounds of torque is pretty underwhelming and i cant find the weight but i suspect it is quite heavy

I guess its horses for courses but describing it as a sport tourer with an emphasis on sport is misleading

It might be very nice to ride and bimble along down to the pub on a sunday lunchtime ....

I recently rode a Desert X Ducati with a mere 115bhp, Currently I have a decatted remapped MT10 in my garage - I reckon I was quicker down a twisty welsh road on the Ducati

So I dunno about 115bhp only good for "bimbling down the pub"

I recently rode a Desert X Ducati with a mere 115bhp, Currently I have a decatted remapped MT10 in my garage - I reckon I was quicker down a twisty welsh road on the Ducati

So I dunno about 115bhp only good for "bimbling down the pub"

You are of course correct in that some bikes regardless of their on paper limitations just feel right and inspire more confidence and again to be fair i am being critical of a bike i have not ridden !

I do like the look of it and it does appeal to me on looks and name alone so lets wait and see

Back
Top Bottom