New Mandello V1000 has wings!

You are of course correct in that some bikes regardless of their on paper limitations just feel right and inspire more confidence and again to be fair i am being critical of a bike i have not ridden !

I do like the look of it and it does appeal to me on looks and name alone so lets wait and see

I like the look as well but as you say the weight may be the thing that blunts it, that being said I had a Griso that weighed more than an overfed Rhino but that went like the clappers on the right road

233kgs I think I seen on one of the recent German language YouTube reviews.

I'm also a little disappointed with the power/torque numbers but some engines just "feel much more" than the figures might suggest..........hopefully this is one of those.

(example :- the KTM 990 lump)

S20 5G sent this......

Other than price it really doesn’t compare well to the R1250RS does it?

Other than price it really doesn’t compare well to the R1250RS does it?

That and er, looks, as in you'd actually look back at it when leaving the garage and feel a warm glow, as opposed to (with the excellent R1250RS) lock the garage without a backward glance and wonder what's for tea? Same as every other Guzzi ever made compared to the relevant Beemer then...

Never known anyone ever buy a Guzzi based on specs, never known anyone ever buy a BMW based on value for money, motorcycling is an emotional thing, not just transport, just my 2ps worth, not knocking either brand, I own one of each.

Also concur with earlier posts, vast majority of riders I observe out on public roads don't have a clue what to do with 80bhp (or much of an opportunity even if they did), never mind 110.

Back
Top Bottom