Revenue and Certificate of Conformity in xml

drimcong

Reaction score
Hello
I got a new AJP machine via Germany.
I filled out the forms and tried the Applus VRT lark.

1rst hurdle was a missing delivery note or some such, which I didn't have.
The bike was brought over by a contact, who travels regularly between Germany and Kerry.
So I got his ferry booking details in an email with a sentence that he dropped the bike last Saturday.
The VRT uploaded all docs including the Portuguese paper CoC copy to revenue and are waiting for them for something, VRT and VAT calculations?

I had to create also a CoC, the original manufacturers document in PDF or word isn't good enough, revenue wants a xml doc, which I haven't got. (or the manufacturer AJP)
The revenue CoC input template has about 10 version, the whole rubbish applies from a 'Tesla' via motorised mobility scooters to tanks with rocket launchers.
I typed into fields what I could find from the paper version and was thrown out a few times.
Finally got the thing saved by trying to eliminate all the error messages, then I uploaded it.
Now I'm sure that I never typed in anywhere that the bike is Euro5 conform.

(They should have a existing copy already from some other unfortunate, where only the VIN number would be different)

Has anyone gone through the same hassle?
Any advice appreciated as always.
Thanx for reading
Josey

Have you spoken with anyone from the nct centre that are inspecting the bike?
I found them to be helpful when I last imported a bike.
Bf

Thanx for the reply
The Applus/NCT isn't the issue, they were OKish, but not helpful, except I didn't have to take the bike of the tow truck.
The issue with the so called delivery note, they wouldn't scan/copy the ferry reservation of the fone, which I had by chance on whatsapp.
They uploaded the 'ticket' after I returned later, 40km round trip.
No they are now hiding behind the revenue.
Cheers

Revenue are a disaster. I imported a bike from UK and there was an issue. I phoned revenue and 2 months after I sorted the issue myself the phoned me.
Is the letter of conformity the only think holding it up?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanx for the support, no one else?
The eCOC was created and uploaded successfully to the revenue website at 26.07.22, shortly after midnight.

On 27.07.22 I managed to get hold of a revenue VRT team member, who confirmed that the eCOC was uploaded successfully and processed, there are no error flags or similar issues.

From their point of view everything is in order, a ‚statistical‘ numer exists.

I called the VRT helpline today, who were unable to contact the Galway VRT office.
The helpline tried to assist and upload the VRT documents again, but got an error which they can't fix

So it seems back to the local applus who can't be contacted by their own colleagues.

Cheers Josey

This is the usual omnishambles, they expect sevral thousand €, but won't bother with support.

Cheers Josey

Closed, after a few emails to the test center the registration was successful 120km on the road instead of online.
Cheers

Result

Good result. Ultimately they want the revenue from you, with that in mind you would think they would do more to facilitate that.
Bf

Apparently it’s 7-10 days from VRT payment for them to issue a reg these days :blast

Back
Top Bottom