Garnin Drive on my iPhone won't transfer a route to the XT

casbar

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Have managed to pass routes from MRA to my XT via the Garmin Drive App on my iPhone successfully for months.

But today it has stopped working. I imported a route in MRA (Track). Opened it on my iPhone then selected download (save option seems to have disappeared from MRA), Picked the format in my case Gpx 1.1 and it saved to files. Could pick the Drive app at this stage. Next it comes up with export and then you can select the Drive App. Selecting Drive, doesn't do anything apart from open the drive app, where it shows it is connected to my XT.

Even if I go to files and select the gpx file and try and send to Drive, again Drive opens, but nothing happens and the gpx doesn't get passed to the device.

I put a destination directly into Drive and that passed to the XT, so all is connected ok.

In the end, I borrowed my wifes Laptop and copied the gpx file directly to the gpx folder on the XT and the track opened. So have no idea what is going on

Uninstalled the app and reinstalled from the app store and now it is working correctly again.

Back
Top Bottom