Lone Rider Bags

Is everyone missing something here. Can the company not repair these by putting on new clips? Or send you the new stronger male and female clips? Are they still under warranty? Remember Repair Replace Refund. JJH

The OP's post would suggest that ship has sailed, hence my suggestion for the clips.

I didn’t see where he looked for warranty or asked for it. It wasn’t addressed at all. Or maybe it was further down in a later post? JJH

I have been really impressed with them. Easy to fit, and a genuine replacement for the broken one that will last.

Bumot

If you want or interested in other options, I’ve been impressed with the Bumot Xtremeda https://www.adventurebikeshop.co.uk/soft-luggage/bumot-xtremada-soft-pannier-system/

Used them on 3 European trips so far this year. Covered about 5000 miles with them.
They attach straight onto the GSA scaffolding; nothing needed, straight on.
Once in position I lock them in place (key supplied) and use the Wunderlicht inners bags https://www.nippynormans.com/wunder...-on/wunderlich-inner-bags-pair-for-side-cases

The bags slide in and out no problem. Nice fit :thumb2

Attachments

• 1E79459E-7BEB-4F67-A084-6AD6D0495216.jpg
    1E79459E-7BEB-4F67-A084-6AD6D0495216.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 146
Thanks for th suggestion, I have had a look at these, but still prefer the Lone Rider option. I am in no rush I will probably leave it until next years riding season.
Cheers

So, a quick update on my situation.

Without going in to detail, Lone Rider have contacted me (subsequent to my rather frank response to their previous offer of 25% discount) and they have indeed gone above and beyond with a renewed response that is befitting of a quality company.

Suffice to say they have redeemed themselves and I would say that if you were looking for bags and got the back up I have received, then you would be more than happy. I will be looking to swap my panniers out for the side bags in the new year.

It’s a shame their initial response was so poor, but their come back was 110% so they’ve made up for it.

Glad it worked out well for you in the end.

I’m actually very impressed with the end result, I couldn’t have expected a better outcome.

From feeling very let down and disappointed, I am now back to feeling like I did make the right choice choosing the Lone rider brand.

Back
Top Bottom