Anyone Know this BMW R1200GS

Looks a cracker if it’s as it looks in the ad. I’ve rides in and the engine is better than my 2007 but those shiney front tank bits. Just no

Best of luck with it.

That’s too clean John, you’ll have nothing to do on it b4 you sell it next month :D

48 miles?

Cover over spark plug/coil/lead missing on both cylinders.

48 miles?

Cover over spark plug/coil/lead missing on both cylinders.

Ya not perfect

Miles are not major issue so long as minded

I’d agree the plug caps missing had me curious about it and is one reasons put the post up

A mate of mine went to see this....... I believe it has "issues"

S20 5G sent this......

S20 5G sent this......

thanks a million, good to know as was going look going up at weekend. had a feeling was too good to be true

as Dr Nosh was saying there seems to be bits missing off it.

S20 5G sent this......

Any issues in particular?

all a bit odd, there is also this one for sale and it has only 35 miles on it. or maybe two or three zeros are missing from both ads? EDIT just saw he does say 35K miles later in the ad.

Same seller?

I've a few days off the start of the week John if you need someone local to go check it out.

Maybe I’m wrong but the dash should have more info than that on it??!!!
de55432d2ab7191808d17b78676c0fb8.jpg

Any issues in particular?

all a bit odd, there is also this one for sale and it has only 35 miles on it. or maybe two or three zeros are missing from both ads? EDIT just saw he does say 35K miles later in the ad.

Same seller?

I've a few days off the start of the week John if you need someone local to go check it out.

Maybe I’m wrong but the dash should have more info than that on it??!!!
de55432d2ab7191808d17b78676c0fb8.jpg

Thats very much appreciated, im going to get in touch with younger06 above and see if he can shed some light on the issues, then might take you up on that offer

Edit younger has no PM

Could you let me know wheat he found be very helpfull.

Yeah the days of flying over and riding a bike back are over. Has anyone done the maths though? Considering the prices and the utter shit lads are offering here, is it possibly worth it for a mega good deal?

Europe

Better value second hand on the continent now and numerous company’s transporting again.
Best value is Poland. Germany is good too.
Irish retailers do good discounts on new bikes in my experience.
Bf

New bike prices seem par with Europe

It’s used bikes are mad money, see lads asking 7-8k for bikes that didn’t make 1/2 that pre lock down

New bike prices seem par with Europe

It’s used bikes are mad money, see lads asking 7-8k for bikes that didn’t make 1/2 that pre lock down

And even then we’re twice the price they should have been.

Back
Top Bottom