Nippy Norman

Wapping

Reaction score
Several bods complain about Nippy, though I must say I have never had a problem.

This morning, a Wunderlich piece I had ordered st the tail end of last week arrived. The piece came in two parts, a side stand foot and a small bag (sealed by Wunderlich) with three screws, a small tube of Loctite and three domed washers….. except there was only two washers.

I emailed Nippy this afternoon, explaining the problem and asking if (instead of me posting the whole lot back for a refund or replacement) he could send me a third washer, please.

By return an email came back, saying that they would and that it was on its way.

Good service.

I've never had a problem with them, usually no issues but when I have they are only too pleased to resolve.

You mean they didn’t email the washer to you? More tardiness by Nippy. JJH

Same here. Sent back returns, and they were processed in a timely manner & had a Denali warranty claim. They advised what to send back/what was needed (as it was part of a set i no longer had) and got sent back replacement lights pretty quick.

The missing piece arrived successfully, all by return of post.

Good service.

I ordered something last week from NN and it turned up in 2-3 days
All fine
Ordered something from Chainspeed two weeks ago and nothing has turned up and no communication
If it doesn’t turn up in 3-4 weeks then I will call them

I ordered some bits from Chainspeed, they arrived and were fitted to the bike and put to use. A couple of months later Chainspeed refunded me the entire purchase price :nenau It would appear their business practises may require sharpening.

I bought a battery from NN,

i didn't need it, so contacted them to see if i could get a refund

no probs send the battery back

The cost to return, was virtually the cost of the battery

so its sitting in its box l £100 down the swanny lol

I bought a battery from NN,

i didn't need it, so contacted them to see if i could get a refund

no probs send the battery back

The cost to return, was virtually the cost of the battery

so its sitting in its box l £100 down the swanny lol

You should be able to get a free returns label to send it back?

Please send me a free postage return label

Email here: service@nippynormans.com

If you buy things on PayPal you can claim back the return postage via PayPal too. Woefully underutilised I suspect.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom