New to the stable

tis eye

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Couldn't resist.... i saw a F650GS twin for sale online at a dealers and as didn't really want t use my XR for commuting (new job), so i snapped it up, apparently there were a few guys "thinking about it" when i called the dealers and asked if it was still for sale - i said i don't need to think about it here's my card number!!. It's a 2009 and just 10k miles and 1 owner from new, it's done 5 k in the first 3 years to the first MOT and then between 400 and 600 miles a year between MOT's after that!! and It has 11 stamps in the service book! it's in immaculate condition, it looks like a new bike... Can't post pics so use your imagination.... :D I'll no doubt bling it up a bit with engine bars, spot lights, touring screen ready for commuting. I had the F800GS in the past so it will be interesting to see how it compares but commuting 25miles each way and light off road stuff i don't think i can go wrong. :bounce1

Cracking bikes that are more than capable of doing most things the F8GS can do . . . but with a bit more care required when doing so. Back in 2015 I did the Paddy Dakar on my 2010 version . . .
PD-2015-start-1.jpg

And that was after I'd done a little tour of the Emerald isle :aidan

Good health to enjoy.

SteveT

:dragon

Back
Top Bottom