Michelin Road 6’s

Tyddewi

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What prices are people paying for the fitting/purchase of the above tyres to a GS/GSA in South Wales?
Where are these deals from?
M&P are quoting £330 a pair plus £60 fitting to loose wheels!!!!!!!

£60 fitting to loose wheels?! they're taking the proverbial...... i generally pay £10-£20 depending where i go locally.

Tyre cost is £290 at Blackcircles inc delivery, thats the cheapest i've seen online recently. FWR are about £320ish (but normally price match if you call them)

£330 fitted to my GS. A big increase from the £220 I paid for the last set of tyres 2 years ago.

I bought a pair for HALFORDS (National Tyre)Barnsley £300 fitted to loose wheels then got £30 back from Michelin on their sales offer.. Just done 3k miles in EU on them.Not the best tyres there good but IMHO Conti trail attack 3's are better.

Keep an eye on the Michelin website! Latest promotion on michelin tyres just over. Road 6's just fitted to my R1250GS £240 after £30 cashback. Much quieter bike now. Hursts Tyres Belfast.:aidan

What prices are people paying for the fitting/purchase of the above tyres to a GS/GSA in South Wales?
Where are these deals from?
M&P are quoting £330 a pair plus £60 fitting to loose wheels!!!!!!!

You could try "PowerPlus motorcycles"(01554 787040/01554 749429) in Copperworks Road Llanelli, they've fettled with my bike (fork seals, tyres, MOT) and done a good day's work, for what they charge.

Michelin Road 6, available at Paul Green Tyres, fitted to loose wheels, balanced at a cost of £314.

Fck me, just buy 4s or 5s rather than this years must-have tyre...the previous incarnations are a lot cheaper.

Or just go out and buy a really good tyre for the GS, Conti Trail Attack 3s.....

Fck me, just buy 4s or 5s rather than this years must-have tyre...the previous incarnations are a lot cheaper.

Or just go out and buy a really good tyre for the GS, Conti Trail Attack 3s.....

unless your a riding god...I've been using Maxxis on my Monster S. at £80 a set from m&p no issues, just put a set of Pirelli Angel GT'1s (£200) on the GS, brilliant

Not knocking Michelin at all, but I’m a Metzeler fan who just ordered a new pair of 01SEs this afternoon.

From Demon Tweeks for the second time. £271 posted.

My local man charges £5 to fit a new tyre to a loose wheel - and I take away the old tyre. Usually with a few of his old tyres too.

Back
Top Bottom