Wanted Road King or similar

The Slow Granger

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone considering moving on a post 2017 Road king standard??? Possibly other larger framed HDs.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

..... is there a forum??
feb3294e7a50ee97a76e4ecd7ae781b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Nice Chieftain! ( I just wish they wouldn't do that semi enclosed front wheel thing)

Very nice. I agree on the front fender. Easily remedied I'm sure.

Is that brand new ?

Welcome to the Tribe as they say in the US; I give up the HD several years ago in favour of Indian, cheaper and easier to maintain too and despite what anybody tells you; rear wheel removal is a simple 5 minute job you do not have to remove mudguards and exhaust etc. I also had a Roadmaster too but that had to go when I lost my job but the Chief remains, great bikes, enjoy.

Here's mine:

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 151
Nice...is that the 111cui or the 116?

Have you got a decent dealer near you?

Nice...is that the 111cui or the 116?

It’s a 111.

Have you got a decent dealer near you?

No, nearest and only dealer in Scotland is in Edinburgh and I don’t really rate them. Best dealings I have had have been with Moorspeed near Bournemouth.

No, nearest and only dealer in Scotland is in Edinburgh and I don’t really rate them. Best dealings I have had have been with Moorspeed near Bournemouth.

West Coast Harley in Glasgow have reopened, was pretty busy there when I passed a couple of weeks ago.

I agree Nice'n' Fat, thats what makes it an Indian!

That and all the other nice details like the shape of the panniers. If you want a style that harks back to the 50s, I think they do it exceptionally well.

Being Indian, it doesn't feel retro so much as authentic. If I was in the market for a big slab of US vee twin, I'd be looking hard at Indians.

West Coast Harley in Glasgow have reopened, was pretty busy there when I passed a couple of weeks ago.

OP was referring to Indian dealers of which there is only the one in Scotland based in Edinburgh.

Back
Top Bottom