SENA 10U Volume Issue

developer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've set up the TFT comms to play Spotify into my helmet from my phone, as well as receiving instructions from my NAV6 - the headset is an integrated SENA 10U.

I have the Bluetooth volume turned up on the phone but it's still quiet through the helmet speakers, so I turn up the headset volume and the NAV instructions become mega loud :mad:

There doesn't seem t be a way of synchronising both volumes, like you can in a car set up.

Any ideas please?

Hi, I'm just playing with the Sena SRL for a Shoei Neotec and have the same problem. Just found a setting on the Nav 6. From main screen go to volume, then cogwheel for settings and then Audio mixer. You can set volumes for navigation, phone and media.

Volume levels are separate for each Bluetooth connection.

Can you expand upon what this means in operation please? - I have my helmet and phone and NAV connected by Bluetooth to the TFT. The phone has my Spotify playlist on it.

I have the same set up as you in my Shoei GT Air - the live radio I stream from my Android phone (BBC sounds) needs the volume up full on both phone and 10U so I can hear it with earplugs in and the Garmin screams at me. I gave up using the Garmin in the end and installed the full TomTom app on the phone - all is perfect, the music is muted automatically when an instruction or speed camera warning etc comes through and returns when the instruction is over.

That's interesting I have never done that. I use Iphone 11, Sena SRL and through Garmin XT as a hub. What are your optimum settings for Bluetooth?

Same, make sure the Garmin us set as a Car stereo in the iPhone Bluetooth settings. I’ve never had a problem with volume with the 10u or my PackTalk Bold.

Back
Top Bottom