K1300 GT seat.

daviedevs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
First proper ride out today on the beast and it was fantastic. Only thing I found was the seat was very slippy.

Anyone got ideas/experience of something to keep my butt in its place? Probably need something for her on the back too?

Cheers.

First proper ride out today on the beast and it was fantastic. Only thing I found was the seat was very slippy.

Anyone got ideas/experience of something to keep my butt in its place? Probably need something for her on the back too?

Cheers.
coolcovers or one of the cheap copies

Triboseat. 100%
We put Sargent seats on our 1250GSA, but my wife found she was sliding around all over the place. We sent the rear seat off to Triboseat and they made one to fit. She says that she needs to 'peel herself' off the seat now!
Looking on line it appears they do front and rear for the standard K1300 GT seats @ £16.49 each https://www.triboseat.com/product-category/home-b-m-w/home-b-m-w-k1200gt-k1300gt/
Hope this helps, Simon

Triboseat. 100%
We put Sargent seats on our 1250GSA, but my wife found she was sliding around all over the place. We sent the rear seat off to Triboseat and they made one to fit. She says that she needs to 'peel herself' off the seat now!
Looking on line it appears they do front and rear for the standard K1300 GT seats @ £16.49 each https://www.triboseat.com/product-category/home-b-m-w/home-b-m-w-k1200gt-k1300gt/
Hope this helps, Simon

Only seem to have the pillion?

Only seem to have the pillion?

Sorry, yes only the pillion currently for standard seats.
I have actually just sent the Sargent seats (front and rear) from our K1300GT to Triboseat who will make them to fit. They will then use this as the pattern for others who want the same.
If you contact Tilly I am they will do the same for your standard front standard seat.

The Sargent seats have been returned from Triboseat, but they could only manufacture a cover for the rear as the front apparently has too many 'angular changes' to get a cover to fit smoothly across the entire surface.
However, SWMBO gives a big thumbs up for the rear seat covering. Like the GSA, she now feels very secure and her movement is only when she wants it.
Hope this helps, rather than complicates things.

The Sargent seats have been returned from Triboseat, but they could only manufacture a cover for the rear as the front apparently has too many 'angular changes' to get a cover to fit smoothly across the entire surface.
However, SWMBO gives a big thumbs up for the rear seat covering. Like the GSA, she now feels very secure and her movement is only when she wants it.
Hope this helps, rather than complicates things.

Bought 2 identical chinese "cool cover" copies at £13 each. They are spot on. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom