Good Service

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Juat had Harley serviced at Leeds Harley today. Picked up this morning service done and returned this afternoon. £300 Quid. Oil,Filter, Primary plus whatever else they do to it.
Unless they dont have a lot on.

That is pretty good.

My new one is booked in end of next week for it's first (1K) service. It will have 2k miles on it by then. I'll take it down there myself and borrow a bike to play on while they service it. Shouldn't sting too badly as I get 20% discount on service and also have a £50 voucher.

Got my 10k service at Uppingham on Thursday… quoted about £350.don’t know how that compares?

Having a new screen supplied too… big ol cracks in mine, being replaced under ‘good Will’ so pleased with that service.

Recommended two mates to Uppingham in the last two weeks, £45 k of sales on top of mine… all could have gone to local dealer! Except their service isn’t so hot, shall we say :blast ;)

Got my 10k service at Uppingham on Thursday… quoted about £350.don’t know how that compares?

Having a new screen supplied too… big ol cracks in mine, being replaced under ‘good Will’ so pleased with that service.

Recommended two mates to Uppingham in the last two weeks, £45 k of sales on top of mine… all could have gone to local dealer! Except their service isn’t so hot, shall we say :blast ;)

+ 1, I bought a M8 Heritage from Sycamore HD at Uppingham. They were really nice to deal with.:thumb

+ 1, I bought a M8 Heritage from Sycamore HD at Uppingham. They were really nice to deal with.:thumb

Yep, service went very well on Thursday… spen a few more quid there too… good service means more £’s in the door. Something my ‘local’ dealer has totally forgotten about.:nenau

Jesus fucking christ. Poke my fucking eyes out with a fucking rusty screwdriver.

Back
Top Bottom