didnt we have a lovely time the day we went to hibernia

Hairnet600

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
so having not rode the bike for a month apart from trip to hospital and not needing to be back there till this thursday

decided to visit rally points from previous - seeing as the cough wasnt being nasty and their paperwork only said dont drive (cough)

plan was to go to edinburgh for a gig then go via cairnryan but due to them cancelling the gig - got the belfast boat and started there on saturday

so deciding to get the morning boat cos lots of time and cheaper and i hate riding at night

planned to stay in antrim because carrick/belfast was full/expensive - dont travel at this time of year away cos full/£££

having ate all the cake in stena plus told friend was nearly there :D

https://i.imgur.com/TKzO2Hs.mp4 (never used imgur for video link dont hate me if it doesnt work :D )

met friend for takeout who has fracture and ligament issues (why has everybody got medical issues :D )

he fell off his pushbike hes a lycra warrior - although as of yesterday hes been alloved to use a non auto car again :D

Pxvg2sZ.jpg

the last few times on either boat its different sometimes separate sometimes wanged in with the cars

0kwsRAX.jpg

ahh - horse the tay inta ya :D - the place was almost brand new they said theyd downsized from the previous place (that had 9 bedrooms) - ardbrinn lodge (not that sort) dunadry

LRX9821.jpg

mate lives looking at this and thought why not

last time i was here weather was nice too :)

90eSN6y.jpg

DHq2LKr.jpg

then west the next day

iqNO4Fy.jpg

been in it been round it over the bridge etc never done the murals

then planned on doing downings but due to massive cloud and not knowing if it would be nice decided to keep heading west

76dHL6b.jpg

there were germans everywhere whats up here aparft from wild atlantic way :D

is there a shit hot sausage stall or summat (joke joch)

then sout'

N3PvBg4.jpg

it looks like it been there a long time but as i found out later its only been 20 years

the point was picked 10 years ago and it looked a lot newer even then it wasnt recent

got to longford and did this for the rellys cos they celebrated 40 years married coupla weeks ago :D

y26QlL3.jpg

while waiting for them this happened :D

UW51Hs3.jpg

things youll take photos of when bored :D

N6kobgr.jpg

up the next day and the decision is do i go to clogherhead for chips or visit this guy

ONpN6vn.jpg

having stole his lunch then i did a runner back to longford via the bog :D

due to self catering i forget to go shopping cos old

nKqSMZX.jpg

couldnt not :D

xsDWyPv.jpg

jYcopHS.jpg

odd that there was scots gaelic lessons on the telly

gTPv2CH.jpg

only in ireland - the local channels didnt work but there were arabic and urdu and punjab and chinese channels :D

vRZ0E1f.jpg

ahh shure (the van might be in better nick :D )

BRzhidK.jpg

must come back

xthwyeG.jpg

please be nice (guess where i was going :D )

ZZ1Or3a.jpg
:love <3

s5DErJO.jpg

then a rip thru WH MH LH (road from bailieborough (yeah i know its cavan) oof)

was in dundalk at 1400 was in larne 1505 even tho the westlink was fucked :D

i seem to recognise the bike - cant remember where ive seen him before - horizons maybe?

qXduGZu.jpg

DpzNero.png

and the rip to beal fearste

ncuQ5sN.jpg

kirkcowan

dmMhEkO.jpg

thought i was finished with that :D

oauBC9C.jpg

oh no - wasnt so bad until i met the farmers son in his case - good job wasnt in a car :D

RaNejFB.jpg

ahh - superb place

KDpOC6j.jpg

are ye huvin a luff? :D two songs later jimmy somerville ffs

n1BvIZX.jpg

think cappuchino but tea - had to ask them fro a proper mug :D

nwwPXgW.jpg

is that cos the waters very good or utter shite :D

then the unenvious task of coming home this morning - 4 hours (ffs)

only thing i was annoyed about was missing the gig and the m6 - if id gone to ecosse first then would only have m6'ed to carlisle then a7/b whatever

possible FD end of august?? clogher?? seeing as didnt go?

The bbc would rather put up the ulster Scot dialect which we all know is the ballymena accent and call it a language.

Back
Top Bottom