hilleberg saivo

rossman999

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I had taken the plunge to purchase a Saivo only to find that I am being quoted a 18 month lead time from the local dealer!

As a result of Brexit Hilleberg wont import into the UK and I am struggling to find an EU dealer that will ship it - Any suggestions for a decent dealer or recomendations on another tent?

Nordic Outdoor appear to have them in stock, and offer free delivery. I have dealt with ND in the past and they are very good :nenau

Could be tempted to sell my Tarra which is the spacious two man version.

Could be tempted to sell my Tarra which is the spacious two man version.

Its too much of a jump for SWMBO my current tent is 72 inch the saivo is 67 but the tarra is only 55 - these extra few inches are really important to a girl!

Its too much of a jump for SWMBO my current tent is 72 inch the saivo is 67 but the tarra is only 55 - these extra few inches are really important to a girl!
Yes same here she prefers the Kaitum 3GT

Work out how much you pay for a nights B&B and by my man maths its great value!

Oh it’s gotten worse! :blast
I now have 4 Hilleberg tents! :D
I'll match your 4 ... and raise you another 6 by other manufacturers. :eyebrow

But only in diarrhea brown!!
Next time I'm in bed with Petra, I'll tell her how you describe their sand option. :rolleyes:
For what its worth, I could only get a discount on a green Staika because the sand was in such demand.

Try 12 tents and 3 hammocks! :blast Oh and 5 tarps.:D Surprisingly no bivi bags. Yet.…..

Try 12 tents and 3 hammocks! :blast Oh and 5 tarps.:D Surprisingly no bivi bags. Yet.…..
Bivi's you say?
You mean like the Terra Nova Jupiter, Rab Survival Zone, Carinthia hooped bivi, Dutch Army hooped bivi, Dutch Army Goretex bivi bag, British Army bivi bag (made by North Face) and US Army ECWCS Modular Sleep System in woodland cammo ... with a spare (brand new in bag ) digital cammo Gore-Tex bivi bag.

:D

I’ve so nearly bought an Alpkit Kloke or the Rab Ridge Raider so many times but never done it so far. :blast Dunno why though. :nenau I probably will at some stage!:D I have so much camping equipment it’s ridiculous.:blast

I’ve so nearly bought an Alpkit Kloke or the Rab Ridge Raider so many times but never done it so far. :blast Dunno why though. :nenau I probably will at some stage!:D I have so much camping equipment it’s ridiculous.:blast
I was 1 pint short of clicking on a Rab Ridge Master at one stage .... Not too sure they make 'em anymore?
Worst nights sleep you'll ever have - like being laid to rest with added dampness.

Back
Top Bottom