Rukka European contact details

Mad Paddy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any one have contact details for Rukka europe
Bought suit off FC Moto in Germany
Had problems with jacket leaking water so sent back to fc Moto who sent back to Rukka
Every time I contact FC Moto they fog me off
Sent back over 2 months ago

Any one have contact details for Rukka europe
Bought suit off FC Moto in Germany
Had problems with jacket leaking water so sent back to fc Moto who sent back to Rukka
Every time I contact FC Moto they fog me off
Sent back over 2 months ago

That’s the trouble buying from a foreign supplier. Long communication chains. I would think Rukka will tell you to deal with the supplier you bought it from. At least , they did when my son got stuff from Louis.de and had a similar problem

be patient. My purchase that got returned to fc moto followed the same process. Eventually got a new jacket from rukka. Patience

be patient. My purchase that got returned to fc moto followed the same process. Eventually got a new jacket from rukka. Patience
ps, might be worth contacting lancashire sports repair...they do the checks for rukka..

This was my first rukka suit and the jacket leaked water through arm vents
After only 2 months ownership and costing €2k
So my faith in rukka is not there after only 2 months ownership

I liked Rukka when it was made in Finland, but now it’s made in China and living off its name.

Crucially, the current Rukka range has low CE safety ratings (except the AA-rated Kingsley).

I won’t buy Rukka again, considering Hideout Hi-Pro and BKS 100SX textiles are considerably more protective than Rukka yet cost similar money.

And while Rukka has a 6-year warranty, Hideout has a lifetime warranty. Plus, Hideout and BKS are made in Britain. However, I realise this is no immediate help to Paddy.

I hope FC Moto sorts Paddy’s warranty work without further delay.

Re FC MOTO, I sent a pair of SIDI boots back for warranty replacement/repair at beginning of June and still waiting, I think they said 6-10 weeks so it can take a long time.

The jacket was sent back to fc Moto 12/6/22
Then fc Moto sent back to rukka on 20/6/22
Not impressed
Paid by PayPal now taking out case through PayPal

that's standard practice. Rukka will contact you and ask for an explanation, photos and video if you have. They then assess whether to take it further. If they do, they send it to a test facility (most likely Lancashire sports repair) who give a verdict. Rukka then offer you a new jacket, a repair or a partial refund...it takes time but it works. You are not dealing with Pri-mark or M and S. You want a 6 year warranty, give them their time to do due diligence. I have been through this process 2x

The jacket was sent back to fc Moto 12/6/22
Then fc Moto sent back to rukka on 20/6/22
Not impressed
Paid by PayPal now taking out case through PayPal

You probably collided with the extended Nordic holiday period. Much of the area shuts down completely on Mid-Summer and doesn’t start to return until early August.

Update
Jacket was sent back to rukka so says fc Moto
No faults found but they re impregnated it (re waterproof it )
WHY do this if nothing wrong
PayPal resulted in fc Moto favour
So now taking legal advise on this

Back
Top Bottom