Helmet Options

Currently have a couple of Shoei GT Air's which are comfortable for me. Tried the new Neotec 2 and i found it very uncomfortable. Maybe a different story if it was custom fitted. Bought a Schuberth C5 with the comms system which is generally very comfortable with a good quality sound system. Flip front is so handy when fueling up,paying for your fuel,getting a quick drink and having a look around at low speeds. I find the buttons a bit of a faff in general on the comms when on the move but apart from that its all positive..

Currently have a couple of Shoei GT Air's which are comfortable for me. Tried the new Neotec 2 and i found it very uncomfortable. Maybe a different story if it was custom fitted. Bought a Schuberth C5 with the comms system which is generally very comfortable with a good quality sound system. Flip front is so handy when fueling up,paying for your fuel,getting a quick drink and having a look around at low speeds. I find the buttons a bit of a faff in general on the comms when on the move but apart from that its all positive..

I take a different size in Neotec to my GT Air. Gettting a helmet fitted is well worth it.

I take a different size in Neotec to my GT Air. Gettting a helmet fitted is well worth it.

Vaguely similar with me. Got a GT Air and a Neotec (1). The Neotec felt like a good fit, but after a couple of hours was tight on the jaw, so I had to get thinner cheek pads. Just replaced my GT Air with another the same size and it fits perfectly without modification.

Back
Top Bottom