Tyre noise

rockwell

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I want to change my noisy Bridgestone tyres on a 2020 GS.
I’ve been trying to find a pair of Metzeler roadtec 01 tyres but with no joy unless anybody out there knows if anybody has stock , it seems Metzeler have stopped importing that particular size.

Can anybody give me some feedback on what to fit , I’m NOT looking for a dual purpose adventure tyre.
The bike is being used for general commuting, so good road holding and quiet.

I changed my both tyres for same reason. Fitted Michelin Road 6 and now the front is dead quit.

I find Continental trail attack 3 to be a lot quieter than the other tyres I have used. Also grip and last well.

I find Continental trail attack 3 to be a lot quieter than the other tyres I have used. Also grip and last well.
+ 1 on that, I won't fit anything else in the future.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Continental TA3 for me also. transform the bike's handling and reduce the noise to zero.

Barry

Another vote for Conti TA3 from me, totally happy with them.

Last tyres used were Michelin Road5 Trail.

Another vote for Conti TA3 from me, totally happy with them.

Last tyres used were Michelin Road5 Trail.

Always run Michelins (PR4s and 5s) on mine, never tried Conti TAs but I’m hearing lots of good things about them.

Swapped my OEM Bridgestones for TA3s after recommendations on here. Done a trip to Spain and Portugal on them and now done about 3500 miles. Seem to be wearing well. Think they’re quieter than the A41s.

I’m not 100% sure but it maybe that the bike doesn’t feel quite as planted on motorways as it did before. I’ve only really ridden 2up with luggage since swapping so it could be that?

Back
Top Bottom