Back to the Alpaca farm.

Buttercups Tea Rooms
Tilton Road
Billesdon
Leics
LE7 9FE

Hope to see you there. :thumby:

Gerry

FYI There is a classic bike meet in NE Derbyshire on the same day.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 23.24.04.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 23.24.04.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 218
Won’t be able to make it…. Giving a presentation at the Overland Event… and the G/S is on the stand for everyone’s admiration….

Enjoy your presentation Glynn. :thumby:

Another event on the day is the Sleaford Classic car and motorcycle show.

Fly past by Battle of Britain memorial flight Is booked.

https://sccms.co.uk/

Won’t be able to make it…. Giving a presentation at the Overland Event… and the G/S is on the stand for everyone’s admiration….

Bit too far for me, especially as I'll probably still be jetlagged from a trip to the Manx GP/Classic TT.
Had toyed with the idea of going down to the Overland Event and calling in for East Mids brekkie en route - but buying a OE weekend pass just for the Saturday is a non-starter. Especially as half the day could easily be spent talking biking bollox at the EM brekkie...
So little time, so much to do.

Bit too far for me, especially as I'll probably still be jetlagged from a trip to the Manx GP/Classic TT.
Had toyed with the idea of going down to the Overland Event and calling in for East Mids brekkie en route - but buying a OE weekend pass just for the Saturday is a non-starter. Especially as half the day could easily be spent talking biking bollox at the EM brekkie...
So little time, so much to do.

Rob
I too wil be at the Manx/ Classic.
Staying at Sulby on a red VFR750 if you’re over that way - thought I might miss the breakfast and take in the Eckington Classic bike show.

Rob
I too wil be at the Manx/ Classic.
Staying at Sulby on a red VFR750 if you’re over that way - thought I might miss the breakfast and take in the Eckington Classic bike show.

I'll be just down the road from Sulby - T4 van and a Beta. Sending you a PM

Don't forget Wainfleet Bike Meet if you fancy a Run Out to burn off Breakfast...:D

Reminder that the main gate to the farm park is not unlocked before 9 am.

I got there too early last time.

See you in the morning.

Gerry

Quiet meeting this morning, but a good venue with a nice breakfast - thank you Gerry for organising! :beerjug:

Good to see everyone again, I know it has been a while since I made one, the Newark garden centre I think. Stonking ride home from mallory, but what a place to find, there are no signs! It was gone 14.00 before I got there, but I did see a whole lot of the Leicestershire countryside. :D :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom